This is a professionally developed, interactive and engaging online training course which examines the implications of the recent General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that became effective on the 25th May 2018.
It is suitable for everyone, whether you are a big or small business or an individual wanting to know more about how your data can be stored or used. It will provide you with a certificate that you can add to your CV/portfolio to show others that you are up to date with this new regulation.
If you are not complying with this new regulation you are at risk of substantial fines. The course includes a handy checklist to check your compliance with the new GDPR.
- Understand what is meant by Data Protection and the privacy principles.
- Gain an understanding of GDPR.
- Understand the implications of GDPR for citizens including data subject rights.
- Understand the implications of GDPR for businesses.
- Discover what you need to do to ensure compliance with the GDPR.
All prices include VAT at 20%
If you have a discount code this can be entered on the next page after clicking “Take This Course”